A 14,700 N car is traveling at 25 m/s. The brakes are applied suddenly, and the car slides to a...KuroKoSuki
A 14,700 N car is traveling at 25 m/s. The brakes are applied suddenly, and the car slides to a stop. The average braking force between the tires and the road is 7100 N. How far will the car slide once the brakes are applied?
- 9 years ago
- you have a triangle. the angles are 75,35,and 70 degrees. the smallest side is 23.6 cm. What is the lenghth of the other 2 sides?
- A man wants to get his work building, but he almost forgot his code. He only remembers five clues. These...
- to find the height of a dinosaur in a museum. Amir placed a mirror on the ground 40 ft from...
- How did Martin Luther kings dream become a reality?
- Write a polynomial equation that has solutions x=2, x=5i, and x=-5i
- use the GCF to simplify these expressions. ...
- 10 1/2 lb = ?oz
- Compare and contrast the free systems with planned economies. Determine the benefits and drawbacks of each.
- how did reformers try to end government corruption and limit the influence of big business