13. Arrange the terms of the polynomial 4+3x^3y^3-x^5y+xy so that the powers of x are in descending orderalexia.bowen
13. Arrange the terms of the polynomial 4+3x^3y^3-x^5y+xy so that the powers of x are in descending order
- 9 years ago
- How do you create a stem and leaf graph?
- The ratio of boys to the total number of students in rosedale middle school is 2:5. There are 123 girls...
- How did the roman system of law work?
- Teenage pregnancy rates were higher in the 1950s than they are today? True or False?
- What steps can you suggest that might help John solve his labor problems for the new plant in Tokyo?
- describe the convection current hypothesis for driving earth's plates
- Describe the mood of Americans after WW1 and what caused it.
- -x+y=1 x+y=11
- I have a financial homework excercise which needs to be finished this monday. I do not understand the classes, so...
- why doesn't california have hurricanes