- 9 years ago
- input, x 1 2 3 4 5 6 output,y 3 5 7 9 11 13
- When I’m driving down (1) the street I tend (2) notice a lot (3) bad drivers. Sometimes I wonder (4)...
- what is the root of y=x^2-x-3 what is the root of x^2-x-3=0
- Research and find the names of 6 different ‘Thermoplastics’ used in the home and explain why they have been chosen...
- Find the difference between 1 3rd of 18p and 1 quarter of 20p.
- Click the link to view the question; http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/8093/deaqm.png I did all parts except for (c). Can someone show me how to do (c).
- 3. You want to write a Python program to compute the average of three integer quiz grades for a single student. Decide what variables your program needs, and create them with appropriate initial values. 4. Write Python statements to prompt for an collect
- what happened during the 1945 conference in Potsdam
- 1/6, 2/9, and 7/36 least to greatest
- why did stock market crash?