other students are interested:
12 page paper due 5/18/12
Use the Internet to research two (2) publically held health care organizations in your state that you believe would benefit from a merger. Download and review each organization’s financial statements.
Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
1. Conduct basic financial statement and operating indicator analysis to assess the financial condition of the two (2) health care organizations you selected.
2. Analyze the organization’s debt, equity financing, and capital structure of the two (2) organizations.
3. Analyze the capital structure and cost of capital of the two (2) organizations.
4. Conduct a risk analysis regarding the merger of the two (2) organizations you have identified.
5. Analyze current receivables management of the two (2) organizations and make recommendations for how receivables management should be addressed post-merger.
6. Explain which financial ratios you used in your analysis and how they were derived in an appendix to your assignment.
7. Provide at least four (4) qualified sources, e.g., peer-reviewed journals, professional organization Website, or health care provider Websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA • Include a cover page and page numbers and reference page. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length
This is a paper about merger acquisition. Please use http://www.investors.com to compare financial information on Kindred Health Care (KND) and Tenet Health Care THC
THIS A MERGER ANALYSIS PAPER DUE 5/18/12
body preview (13 words)
xxxx xxx go........Just xxxxxxx it in xxxx own words to xxxx safe.
file1.docx preview (2255 words)
Pfizer, xxxx xxx Eli xxxxx
xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx industry is going through x xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxx of patent expires in the xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxx process started way back in 2009, xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx late xxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx players. xxxx to name it, expiry of Lipitor, a xxxx used for xxxxxxxx of blood xxxxxxxxxxxx xx the last xxxxxxx of xxxx xxx xxxx patent owner Pfizer's profit go xxxx by x whopping xxx to xxxxx xxxxxxx xx xxx first quarter of xxxx from xxxx xxxxxxx registered in xxx first xxxxxxx of xxxxx xxx it's not the xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx is creating the ruckus xxx the big pharma players; xx xx the xxxxx of xxx xxxxxxxx generic xxxxxxx xxxx developing countries, xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx the xxxxxx expiries that xx creating xxx xxxxxxxx
To deal with the xxxxxxx players, xxx sufferers xxxxx large pharma xxxxxxxxxx are xxxxxx xxxxxxxx to combat the falling xxxxxxxxx and bottom-lines. Thus xxxx the xxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it