12. The equation of the movement of a particle that travels along a circumference is given by s(t) = 1- 3t...
12. The equation of the movement of a particle that travels along a circumference is given by s(t) = 1- 3t + 2t2 (in SI units). Calculate the velocity, tangential acceleration, normal and total of the particle when 2 seconds have elapsed, knowing that the normal acceleration is 0.2 m/s2 after 1 second. Solution: 5 m/s; 4 m/s2; 5 m/s2; 6.4 m/s2.
Other questions 10
- 5u^2 - 7xy-2v^2
- What impacted the economy during the 1950s in America?
- what does gale mean to katniss? why does katniss feeel she could never feel that way about peeta
- The sponosor of a local soccer tournament is responsible for writting an article for the local paper announcing the 1st,...
- A car accelerates uniformly from rest to a speed of 40.0 mi/h in 8.0 s.
- The Progressive movement drew its strength from?
- Find the perimeter of wxyz using special right triangle
- Was it an easy choice for ford to take on the position of vice president?
- Solve using substitution y=4x+6 y=2x
- Use the information about a pair of similar polygons to find all the possible values of x. The area of...