1. What drives currents deep in the ocean? A. Differences in water density B. Wind C. Decreased salinity D. Increased temperatures 2. The force that causes the ocean tides is A. tsunamis. B. gravity. C. a swell. D. the Coriolis effect. 3. The Coriolis eff
Other questions 10
- 7m = 4m + 21
- In November of 1978, 913 people out of 1,100 people committed suicide in Guyana in a settlement called Jonestown. This settlement was ruled by a person named Jim Jones. He held psychological control over the inhabitants
- Sonya inherited $35,000. She invested some of the money at 2.5% simple interest and the rest at 3.5% simple interest....
- Differentiate between density-independent and density-dependent limiting factors.
- managerial economics
- I post the question
- I am in college and am having trouble with the comprehensive review in College Accounting Class, Better known for Office...
- Explain the history of money
- where the comma suppose to be in this sentence: Scottie Pippen overcame back pain a foot injury and contract disputes...
- in vain