1. Unemployment. Discuss the challenges facing the economy with respect to employment. Be sure to talk about short-term vs long-term unemployment as well as elaborate on the causes of different types of unemployment.Use the jargon and analysis learned fro
1. Unemployment. Discuss the challenges facing the economy with respect to employment. Be sure to talk about short-term vs long-term unemployment as well as elaborate on the causes of different types of unemployment.Use the jargon and analysis learned from class to write your paper
2. Minimum Wage. Discuss the costs and benefits of having a minimum wage. Use the jargon and analysis learned from class to write your paper (i.e. Supply and Demand, Surplus, deadweight loss etc.).
Answer rating (rated one time)
body preview (9 words)
xxx me xxxx xx you xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxx
file1.docx preview (537 words)
xxxxxxx wage has xxxxxx been a xxxxxxxxx topic among the economist xxx several studies show xxxxxxxxx viewpoint with xxx xxxxxxxxxx xxx U.S. government xxxxxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx the xxxxxxxxxxx xxx it has ascended xxxx xx pennies xx xxxxx every hour xxxxx xx was initially xxxxxxxxx in 1938 as x component xx the xxxx xxxxx Standards xxxx In xxxxx xx the expansions, xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xxx worth; xxxxxxxxx it to the quality it held xx 1968 xxxxx require xx expansion to xxxxxx $10 every hour. xx xxx 2013 State of xxx Union xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx Obama xxxxxx for xxxxxxx the xxxxxxx xxxx xx $9 xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx in xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xx at its mid xxxxx level. xx xxxxxxxxx by organization xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx support the wages xx xxxxxx xx million individuals.
Prior studies have xxxxx xxxx a xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx will slice xxxxxxxxxxx to xxx xxxxxxx more. xx February 2014, the xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Office xxxxxx a xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxx of x xxxxxxxxxxxx
- - - more text follows - - -
file2.docx preview (712 words)
xxx recent statistics as xxxxxxxxx by xxx Bureau xx Labor Statistics xxxxxx that xxx xxxx of unemployment xx United States xxx expanded over at x xxxxxxxxxx rate. xxxxxxx 11.3 million xxxxxxxxxxx xx the nation are unemployed. This xx xxxxxxx 7.3 percent xx the national populace. This has influenced xxx xxxxxxx xx the xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxx by xxx report, xxx xxxxxxxx xx individuals who xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx off had ascended by around xxx 000 individuals. xxx insights xxxxxxxxx the unemployment rates xxx different gatherings xx xxxxxxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxx rate xx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx men xxx at xxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxx 6.4 xxxxxxx among xxxxxxx The expansion in the xxxx of business among xxxxxx came xx xx aftereffect xx expansion xx ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx a grave xxxxxxx for the economic xxxxxxxxx of xxx state.
Different sorts of xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx high rates of unemployment xx xxx xxxxxx xxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx structural
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it