1) a) Initially, how do skeletal muscles (the type of muscle attached to bones) make ATP? b) write the reaction...liveen
1) a) Initially, how do skeletal muscles (the type of muscle attached to bones) make ATP? b) write the reaction for this procss (Crp +ADP => Cr + ATP) as a 'coupled' reaction, identifying the exergonic and endergonic reactions. c) what would this type of ATP production be called? 2. what problems arise with the functioning of fast-twitch fibres? 3. why are aerobic exercise called fat burners? 4. hypothesis as to the ratio of slow-twitch to fast-twitch fibres in vince carter's skeletal muscles 5. in what other ways does 'training' improve an athlete's ability to produce ATP? 6. In terms of ATP production, how does heart muscle differ from skeletal muscle? 7. what type of cellular respiration is performed by fast-twitch fibre and why? what activity/exercise is suited for this muscle fibre. 8.what type of cellular respiration is performed by slow-twitch fibre and why? what activity/exercise is suited for this muscle fibre.
- 9 years ago
- Cheryl, who is a construction worker, is paving a sidewalk and she needs to add water quickly to the concrete...
- Resource: Associate Level Material: Life Resource Center document
- make a scatter plot by plotting the given points (0,0),(6,3),(-9,2),(-5,-7)
- The subject for this paper will be Whole Foods. NOTE: All calculations must be shown Part I Complete research on your assigned publicly...
- your opinion on obamacare?
- Please place the following 4 references in proper APA format
- A bell rings every 2 hours, a second bell rings every 3 hours, and a third bell rings every 4...
- prove: (A then B) 1. -F 2. -(-C v T) then F 3. -C then (A then B) 4. T...
- How and why did Britain change between 1485 and 1750?
- Managed care plans tend to lower health care costs, yet the level and growth of managed care premiums are similar...