1-2 pages for Business Law class!!
Consideration - Something of Value
Joseph got into some trouble with the police when he was a teenager. Now, at age 22, Joseph has dropped out of college and does not have a steady job. Joseph's grandfather is very concerned, so he promised to pay Joseph $20,000 if, by the time Joseph turned 23, Joseph got and kept a steady job, Joseph did not break the law again, and Joseph went back to college to pursue a degree.
If Joseph promises to do the three things his grandfather asked, which of those promises (if any) would constitute valid consideration (within the contract law meaning of “consideration”) for the payment of the $20,000? Give reasons for your answers.
Needs to be 1-2 pages, double spaced in APA format, and include correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar usage.
- QTN 351 WK 4 Individual Assignment (MyStatsLab 14-Problems)
- QTN 351 WK 4 DQ 3 (Five Steps Used in Hypothesis Testing)
- Soon as possible
- Edit 2 paragraphs Please.....In 30 Minutes
- Conflict Resolution
- Mathlab-Mike Bayville only
- 7 1/2 X4 1/2
- Enlightened Monarchs
- Work out the following problems. Be sure to show your work in detail. See the "Module 2 Handout" for examples...
- HHS245 W 2 The Role of Government in Policy-Making