- A forensic psychologist is often hired by the defense or the prosecutor to assist with jury selection. Using the library, Internet, or any other available materials, discuss in detail the following:
- What would this psychologist be looking for during voir dire and in investigations of the jury pool?
- What, if any, different analysis techniques might a psychologist use when assisting the defense versus assisting the prosecution?
- Why would the items being investigated be important to the defense or to the prosecution?
- What specific area of forensics are you interested in, or what type of position are you interested in?