1- 1-When and where did Chernobyl disaster take place? 2. 2-How were local residents evacuated from Chernobyl? 3....
1- 1-When and where did Chernobyl disaster take place?
2. 2-How were local residents evacuated from Chernobyl?
3. 3-What was the radius of people and villages that had to be evacuated from the region?
4. 4-How many people were evacuated from the entire region?
5. 5-Why was the radioactive cloud dangerous? What did it affect?
6. 6-What materials did the Russians first use to fill the hole and stop the fire at reactor number four?
7. 7-What are some of the effects of radioactive poisoning?
8. 8-Why were the miners brought into Chernobyl?
9. 9-Why were the Soviets so adamant about stopping the magma from seeping down under the reactor? What could this possibly contaminate?
10. 10-How many soldiers and officers passed through Chernobyl in the first year? How many civilians?
11. 11-What was the name given to the troops who were brought in to clean up the disaster?
12. 12-What was beber? Why was it dropped from helicopters?
13. 13-Why did they create special hunting squads?
14. 14-What was the ultimate solution to cover the 4th reactor? Who came up with this idea?
15. 15-How did the liquidators protect themselves while removing the graphite from the roof?
16. 16-How many ron-jins did the Soviet government “say” the liquidators who worked on the roof were exposed to?
17. 17-What was the symbolic gesture that the Soviets used after the cleanup effort was over?
18. 18-What was the reward for participating in the roof cleanup?
19. 19-How many refugees from this region have been documented?
20. 20-How did the Soviets manipulate the numbers in terms of the limits to human contamination?
- TIME VALUE OF MONEY : FUTURE VALUE OF A DUE ANNUITY FOR PART PERIOD AND NO ANNUITY THEREAFTER TILL MATURITY
- fin 571 week 1 quiz 100% score
- Importance of Psychology in Nursing Practice
- where doesthe longitude of -122.7 e and 37.9 n go on the san gregorio
- THREE PAGES
- mt445 assignment
- Unruh Company prepares monthly financial statements. Below are listed some selected accounts and their
- 6 - 1 to 2 paragraph answers for 6 questions Modern History