Respond to one or more question(s) from each of the three categories below using a Securities and Exchange Commission 10K
Category: Revenue and Net Income
1. What was the corporation's net sales, cost of goods sold, and gross profit?
2. What was the corporate tax rate? [Hint: divide income tax expense by income before income taxes]
3. What was the corporation's net interest expense?
Category: Comprehensive Income
1. What is the account and amount of the top line item on the Statement (or Consolidated Statement) of Comprehensive Income?
2. What items appear under "Other Comprehensive Income (Loss)"?
3. What is the account and the amount of the bottom line item on the Statement (or Consolidated Statement) of Comprehensive Income?
1. Calculate the following ratios for the most recent year and comment on the results of your ratio analysis.
a. Gross profit margin
b. Net profit margin
c. Times interest earned
- 5 years ago
- Discussion 1
- BUS 308 Week 3 Quiz
- ANT 101 Week 1 DQ 1 Cultural Relativism
- ACCT 505 Week 1 Case Study I (Devry)
- SLP 2 Assignment
- Develop an application that allows the input, updating, and deletion of customers, homes, salespersons, and sales from your Reston Real Estate (RRE) Oracle database FA14-CMIS440-485 that you have been using since Project #2.
- U.S history unit 5 for professor geek only
- Please Pro Lex only....
- 4 years ago
SEC 10K Project: Statement of Stockholder's Equity
Respond to one or more question(s) from each of the three categories below. Additionally, the requirement also is to comment …4 years ago
Docs Attached4 years ago
This is a two part project and both must be fulfilled Project and Presentation
This is part 1 - The Project
I will post part 2 - The Presentation immediately after this post4 years ago
- NOT RATED
This is part 2 - The Presentation4 years ago