03 Discussion - Are Beauty Products Worth the Cost?Twinage12
Americans spend a lot of money on beauty products for their skin, hair, and nails. There are numerous estimates that place the amount at about $500 billion dollars a year. These include various facial creams, cosmetics, body creams, hair and nail products, and many others.
Choose a specific skin/body cream or hair/nail product and assess the validity of its claim(s). For example, find a specific facial cream that claims to clear up wrinkles and assess the validity with your knowledge in anatomy and physiology of the integument system.
Is this product worth the cost, is there scientific data/research backing its claim(s) and would you recommend it? Lastly, what products, if any, do you think are necessary to maintain a healthy integument and why?
- 6 years ago
- The American dollar price is a pair of ski boots is priced at $250 CAD, when the exchange rate is...
- Econ Paper
- UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO-DENVER Principles of Microeconomics Econ 2022-OL1 Spring 2013
- You are a safety manager for a West Coast construction company.
- define sonar
- 1. Permeability is the condition of being capable of having materials flow into and out of a membrane. The permeability...
- Analyse Angelina Jolie character in Beowulf movie 2007.What does she represent?
- FIN 370 W2 DQ3
- BUS 475 Final Exam
- Loan armotization
- NOT RATED
Americans spend a lot of money on beauty products for their skin, hair, and nails. There are numerous estimates that place the amount at about $500 billion dollars a year. These include various …6 years ago