01.08 Macbeth Plot Analysis Graphic OrganizerGradeAstudent
The plot of a story generally follows a specific structure and includes these five elements:
Exposition: What you need to know. Background information is presented, main characters are introduced, and the conflict is established.
Rising Action: The conflicts and challenges encountered by the characters. How they respond keeps the story moving forward.
Climax: The turning point in the conflict. Tension builds until the main character must make a decision or take action that determines the direction of the story.
Falling Action: The events that occur after the main character makes the key decision in the story.
Resolution: The resolution is where all the questions are answered and loose ends are tied, providing a clear ending.
A plot diagram illustrates where these elements fall in a narrative.
- 6 years ago
- watch 3 movies and analysis them -trip down market street -modern times (1936 ) - the city ( 1939)
- Essay; show all work. Consider that the age, x, of a unicorn in human equivalent years can be given by...
- what property of mutiplicationy is ?8x7
- how has wayne state university grown or change overtime
- Who wants to help me complete a Chemistry study guide? I have 22 questions... I will do half and you...
- tony's rental comprehensive problem
- energy revew
- 7+3x =-5
- What is the Distinction Thomas paine is making between nations and courts?