•Which of the protections available to criminal offenders through the Bill of Rights do not currently apply to the states?
- What local, state, and federal organizations would you choose to be a part of this agreement, and why did you specifically choose these organizations?
- Will their current responsibilities and goals be impacted by this agreement, and if so, how?
- What will be the responsibilities of those individual organizations in the event of a terrorist attack or major catastrophic event?
- Should one organization be the lead in the event, and how would that responsibility be decided?
After forming a plan, also, come up with a plan to share your agreement with the members of your community. What media resource(s) would you choose to make that announcement? Should you share everything with the community about your plans? What information would you choose to share with them? What would you choose to keep secret about your plan?
Provide APA citation and references if available
The U.S. Supreme Court has, through the due process clause of the 14th Amendment, incorporated many of the protections and prohibitions contained in the Bill of Rights. By doing so, the Supreme Court has required that state and local governments obey those portions of the Bill of Rights that have been incorporated. Consider the following:
- Which of the protections available to criminal offenders through the Bill of Rights do not currently apply to the states? (45%)
- What is the difference between procedural and substantive protections for criminal offenders in the Bill of Rights? (25%)
- Which of the protections available to criminal offenders in the Bill of Rights are procedural, and which are substantive? (25%)
Please provide APA citation and references where applicable. (5%)
*ALSO, PLACE BOTH PARTS ONTO SEPERATE DOCUMENTS*
- Genesis Cash Position Analysis
- VCT 420 Week 5 Summary
- Interagency Collaboration and Homeland Security Indiviual Assignment
- Help needed from geniusy only
- MGT 435 Week 3 - Written Assignment Organizational Change
- environment Technology
- Tax Issues Associated with Financial Planning
- CMGT 430 Week 2 Summary