A person under suspicion of involvement in a crime is not detained and commits a more serious violent crime while...
A person under suspicion of involvement in a crime is not detained and commits a more serious violent crime while out on bail.
2. A person who is later found not guilty is detained and loses his family and job.
In your opinion, is one of these cases more serious? Why or why not? What changes would you make in the pretrial detention system to minimize such situations. What problems do you predict following your changes?
- 5 questions
- Environmental Engineering
- Who gets This Assignment!!
- Theo 350 8 wk The Hell Debate
- Team Leadership
- your firm is contemplating the purchase of a new $580,000 computer
- few questions about dental ceramics and porcelain
- Principles of Management Bus 101 (06044100)
- Given today’s economic situation, as an employer negotiating a contract, what would your four top concessions be that you would ask for and why?