Reflex Systems Case Analysis
Using the textbook: Daft, Richard L. & Marcic, Dorothy.
(2013).Understanding Management (8th ed.) Mason, OH:
South-Western-Cengage Learning. 13-978-1-111-58024-7 pg 432-433
Case of Critical Analysis
1. What personality and behavior characteristics does Henry Rankin exhibit? Do you think these trait contribute to a good person job fit for him? If you were an executive coach hire to help Ranking be a better manager, what would you say to him? Why?
2. Doe Rankin display type A or type B behavior? What are the cause of stress for his team?
3. If you were Rankin, how would you have handled your team members (Sally Phillips, Bob Finley, and Lynne Johnston)? Be specific. What insights or behaviors would make Rankin a better manager?
Answer rating (rated one time)
body preview (31 words)
Rankin xxxx has a Driven xxxx of personality, definitely, xx xxx xxxxx to xxx management position xxxxxxx hard work xxxxx xxx xxx xxxxxxxxxx team xx Reflex xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xx positive
file1.doc preview (1027 words)
Running head: REFLEX SYSTEMS CASE xxxxxxxx � xxxx \* xxxxxxxxxxx �1�
xxxxxx Systems xxxx Analysis
Reflex xxxxxxx Case Analysis
1. xxxx personality xxx behavior xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx Henry Rankin xxxxxxxx Do xxx think these traits contribute xx x good xxxxxx xxx xxx xxx xxxx If xxx were xx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxx xx x xxxxxx manager, xxxx would you say xx him? xxxx
xxxxxx Rankin demonstrates a Proactive xxxxxxxxxxx because he shows xxxxxxxxxxx he is willing to xx xx xxx xxxxxxx to help his team out xxxx a technical xxxxx on xxx customer xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx system xxxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx xxx a xxxxxx xxxx xx personality, definitely, xx has xxxxx xx the management xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx work xxxxx the top xxxxxxxxxx xxxx at Reflex xxxxxxx has acknowledged as positive. xxxxx xx xxx personality xx again xxxxxxxxx by xxx xxxxxxxxxx xx a high xxxxxx xxxxx towards the project by
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it