Read “Monitoring Employees on Networks: Unethical or Good Business?” on p. 210 (Ch. 6) of Essentials of Management Information Systems.Answer...
Read “Monitoring Employees on Networks: Unethical or Good Business?” on p. 210 (Ch. 6) of Essentials of Management Information Systems. Answer the following questions in 200 to 300 words:
• How does e-mail benefit an organization? Why might an organization want to limit how an employee uses e-mail during work hours? What is an e-mail’s path once it leaves an organization?
• What is the effect of instant messaging on organizational networks? What are benefits and drawbacks of using instant messaging in an organization?
• What are benefits and drawbacks of web page and search engine use in an organization?
• Should managers monitor employee e-mail and Internet usage? Why or why not?
Answer rating (rated one time)
Read “Monitoring Employees on Networks
body preview (5 words)
file1.doc preview (1236 words)
xxxx “xxxxxxxxxx Employees xx Networks: xxxxxxxxx or xxxx xxxxxxxxx” xx xx xxx (Ch. xx xx xxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
Answer the xxxxxxxxx questions xx xxx to xxx xxxxxxx
xxx does e-mail xxxxxxx an organization? Why might an organization want to limit xxx an xxxxxxxx xxxx e-mail xxxxxx work xxxxxx What is xx xxxxxx’x xxxx xxxx it leaves an organization?
x xxxxx xxxxxxx vital xxxxxxx movement daily xxxxxxx employees, managers, xxxxxxxxxx and customers in a xxxxxx that xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx processes, saves time, cuts costs and xxxxxxx xxxxxxx growth that encompasses the whole xxxx or organization. xxx advantages xx email within an organization xxx that xx enables xxxxxxxx client xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx productivity xx employees xx
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it