need help with history homework
Create a journal entry of 700 to 1,050 words from the perspective of one of the following 1960s personas:
· Student at the University of Mississippi when James Meredith tried to enroll
· Witness to the assassination of Malcolm X
· Protestor at the Lincoln Memorial who hears King give his “I Have a Dream” speech
· A freedom rider headed to New Orleans in 1960
· Store owner and witness to the Watts riots in LA
· African American participant in one of the Selma marches in 1965
· An African American supporter and political organizer for Robert Kennedy in 1968
Consider the social, economic, and political forces at work. For example, if you have chosen to be a student at the University of Mississippi, describe the court cases that resulted in the desegregation of the campus.
Ensure that your journal entry aligns with fact and that all facts are supported by proper citations.
Format the text of your journal entry consistent with APA guidelines.
Journal entries- Selma marches
body preview (5 words)
Journal xxxxxxxx xxxxx marches
file1.docx preview (729 words)
Journal xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx
September 11, 2012
xxxxx marches were a culmination of all the injustice xxxx had xxxx done xx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xx particular and had xxxx xxxxx on for centuries. It was x xxxxx that xxx to happen and xxx xxxxxxx for x long time. The xxxxx xxx xxx same xxx xx take place xx x xxxxxx xxx then on the xxxxx xx xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx place. xx was xxx xxxxxxxx xx happen the way xx did, however, it xxx xxxxxx xxx that xxx x xxxxx xxxxx xxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxx African American like xx xxx present xxx xxx xxxxxxx xx xxxxx xxxxx of xxxxx On that xxxxxxx xxxxx was x xxxxxxx of fight xx social xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxx been done xx us. xxx xxxx was
- - - more text follows - - -
Buy this answer
Try it before you buy it