2) What are some sources of risk in a systems analysis and design project, and how does a project manager cope with risk during the stages of project management?
4) Suppose you have been contracted by a jewelry store to manage a project to create a new inventory tracking system. Describe your initial approach to the project. What should your first activity be? What information would you need? To whom might you need to speak?
1) The economic analysis carried out during project identification and selection is rather superficial. Why is this? Consequently, what factors do you think tend to be most important for a potential project to survive this first phase of the life cycle?
6) Assuming monetary benefits of an information system at $85,000 per year, one-time costs of $75,000, recurring costs of $35,000 per year, a discount rate of 12 percent, and a five-year time horizon, calculate the net present value of these costs and benefits of an information system. Also calculate the overall return on investment of the project and then present abreak-even analysis. At what point does breakeven occur?
MGMT 340 Petrie’s Electronics Week 2 Homework Exercise Questions.docx
body preview (9 words)
MGMT 340 xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx Week x xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx Questions.docx
file1.docx preview (609 words)
xxxx xxx xxxxxx’s xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx 2 Homework Exercise xxxxxxxxx
Problems & xxxxxxxxx – Chapter x
xx xxxx xxx xxxx xxxxxxx of xxxx xx x xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx and xxxxxx project, and xxx xxxx x xxxxxxx manager cope with risk during the xxxxxx of project management?
Some risks involved xx a xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx and design project xxx critical xxxxxxxx availability, the potential of xxx xxxxxxxxxx and unfamiliarity of use, xxxx resistance xx xxxxxx xxx regulatory constraints. x project manager xxxxx with as xxxx xx xxxxxxxx for the xxxx xxxx xxxx communication, xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xx show xxx concerns xxxx been addressed.
xx the initial xxxxxxx stage, xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the project xxxx and xxxxxxxx’s xx xxxxxxxxx concerns are xxxxxxx in order xx xxxxxx the end product does not significantly raise xxxxx concerns.
xx the xxxxxx xxxxxx after xxxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxx x risks xxxxxx should xxxxxxx needs as well xx alleviate current xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx to
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it