other students are interested:
(a) Pre-Course Assignment Specification:
You should ideally use the same organisation which will be the focus of your main assignment (see (b) below). Please undertake the following activities:
1. Drawing on the material from chapter 1 of the text briefly categorise and describe the type(s) of change that the organisation has undergone over the past 5 years and is currently undergoing. (for example p.26 – tuning, re-orientation,, adaptation or re-creation)
2. Undertake a brief analysis of the current nature of the external environment facing the organisation. Use the headings Political, Economic, Technological and Socio-Cultural (PEST) to structure your answer. Say whether each factor you identify presents an opportunity to the organization and which presents a threat. Rank these factors in order of their ability to impact the organization.
3. Undertake exercise 3.1 on page 65 of your text.
(make a note below of the indicators that you believe are used to assess whether or not your organisation and your department is effective)
Purpose: Many commercials organisation use profit as one of their main indicators of effectiveness. but this indicator might not apply to all organisation. While financial viability mayy be necessary such as religious orders hospitals might not viewed profit as an indicators but mortality rates.
Stakeholder perspective: profit might be more important to stakeholders than workers.
Deadline: To be handed up to the lecturer at the first class.
Presentation and Length: The document is to be typed and should not exceed four pages in length. Ideally present the data in diagrammatic or tabular form.
Use Harvard referencing
The objective of these lectures is to make students think about how Change Management impacts all of the areas and processes of the firm, and to show how managers can improve their competitive position by employing the theories and practices that are discussed in the text and class.
Topics 1-4: The aim of this first session will be to introduce students to the field of change management. This session will outline the main concepts, frameworks, theories and approaches within the management of change literature. The objective is to understand the nature of organization and why organizational change is an inevitable part of organizational life. Students will learn to recognize the need for change and to initiate the change process.
Part one: the nature of change
1. Patterns of change
2. The process of change
Part two: recognising the need for change and starting the change process
3. Recognizing the need for change
4. Starting the change process
body preview (3 words)
here u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
file1.docx preview (580 words)
xxx most xxxxxxx xxxxxx xx xxxxxxx xxxx General Motors xxx xxxx xxxxxx over xxx xxxx five xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx and x xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx after xxxxxxxxx the xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx money. xxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx like xxxx xx demand, xxxxxx crunch, increased input cost xxx so xx xxxxx the company to xxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx did a superb xxx in xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx back xx black. xx the process, xxx xxxxxxx did massive lay xxxxx slashed those hefty xxx packages xx executives, sold off xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx Hummer and xxxx xx focus xx xxxxxx which are xxxx profitable.
xxxxxxxx xx 2010, xxxx GM decided xx xxxx part of the government xxxxx xxxxxx it xxxxxx out to be the biggest xxx xx U.S. xxxxxxxx xxx xx stood xxxx xx x xxxxxxx case xx
- - - more text follows - - -
Buy this answer
Try it before you buy it