other students are interested:
(a) Pre-Course Assignment Specification:
You should ideally use the same organisation which will be the focus of your main assignment (see (b) below). Please undertake the following activities:
1. Drawing on the material from chapter 1 of the text briefly categorise and describe the type(s) of change that the organisation has undergone over the past 5 years and is currently undergoing. (for example p.26 – tuning, re-orientation,, adaptation or re-creation)
2. Undertake a brief analysis of the current nature of the external environment facing the organisation. Use the headings Political, Economic, Technological and Socio-Cultural (PEST) to structure your answer. Say whether each factor you identify presents an opportunity to the organization and which presents a threat. Rank these factors in order of their ability to impact the organization.
3. Undertake exercise 3.1 on page 65 of your text.
(make a note below of the indicators that you believe are used to assess whether or not your organisation and your department is effective)
Purpose: Many commercials organisation use profit as one of their main indicators of effectiveness. but this indicator might not apply to all organisation. While financial viability mayy be necessary such as religious orders hospitals might not viewed profit as an indicators but mortality rates.
Stakeholder perspective: profit might be more important to stakeholders than workers.
Deadline: To be handed up to the lecturer at the first class.
Presentation and Length: The document is to be typed and should not exceed four pages in length. Ideally present the data in diagrammatic or tabular form.
Use Harvard referencing
The objective of these lectures is to make students think about how Change Management impacts all of the areas and processes of the firm, and to show how managers can improve their competitive position by employing the theories and practices that are discussed in the text and class.
Topics 1-4: The aim of this first session will be to introduce students to the field of change management. This session will outline the main concepts, frameworks, theories and approaches within the management of change literature. The objective is to understand the nature of organization and why organizational change is an inevitable part of organizational life. Students will learn to recognize the need for change and to initiate the change process.
Part one: the nature of change
1. Patterns of change
2. The process of change
Part two: recognising the need for change and starting the change process
3. Recognizing the need for change
4. Starting the change process
body preview (3 words)
here u xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
file1.docx preview (585 words)
xxx most xxxxxxx events or changes that xxxxxxx Motors has xxxx xxxxxx over xxx past xxxx years include xxxxxxxxxx and a mega restructuring after xxxxxxxxx the government xxxxxxx xxxxxx While xxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxx economic xxxxxxx xxxx xxxx of xxxxxxx xxxxxx crunch, xxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxx and xx on xxxxx the xxxxxxx to bankruptcy, the xxxxxxxxx did x xxxxxx xxx xx restructuring and reviving xxxxxx xxxx xx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxxx the xxxxxxx did massive lay xxxxx slashed those xxxxx pay packages xx executives, sold xxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx Hummer xxx Saab xx xxxxx xx xxxxxx xxxxx xxx xxxx profitable.
Finally, xx xxxxx when xx xxxxxxx to sell part of the xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx xx xxxxxx xxx xx xx the biggest IPO in U.S. history, and GM xxxxx xxxx xx a classic case of restructuring xxx rise xxxx ashes.
1. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx witnessed x close xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxx political xxxxxx of the xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx the laws xxx
- - - more text follows - - -
Buy this answer
Try it before you buy it