I NEED HOMEWORK HELP
Kimberly Fahringer Chapter 9 and 10 questions
1. Create a parable (in the vein of Bastiat’s parable) that would help someone unfamiliar with finance understanding the following concepts: opportunity cost concept, Be sure to address a concept other than opportunity cost. This may include compounding, discounting, annuity payments and perpetuity.
2. Analyze the steps involved in time value analysis to determine the challenges to health care organizations making financial decisions, as well as possible steps they could take to address those challenges.
3. Briefly describe a healthcare organization with which you are familiar (local hospital such as St. Ann’s Westerville, OH, dentist office or family practice) and how that organization could apply concepts of diversifiable risks, portfolio risk, corporate risk, market risk, market beta, stand alone risk, and capital asset pricing model. Provide specific examples to support your response.
4. For the same organization discuss which type of risk would be most relevant (stand alone, corporate or market). Explain your rationale.
Answer rating (rated one time)
body preview (831 words)
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx x and xx questions
xx xxxxxx a parable xxx the xxxx xx Bastiat’s xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxx someone xxxxxxxxxx with xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx following concepts: xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx concept, xx sure to xxxxxxx x concept other than opportunity cost. xxxx may xxxxxxx compounding, xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx payments xxx xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx The opportunity xxxx concept basically explain xxx benefit xxx may have forgone in order to xxxx xxxxxxxxxx action. xxxxxxx take this xxx xxx xxxxxxx the cost of any xxxxxx (taken) measured in xxxxx xx value xxxxxxx of next best xxxxxxxxxx available( not xxxxxxx
For xxxxxxxx A doctor chooses to xxxx his xxx clinic xxx do xxxxxxxx instead xx working in x hospital. xxx opportunity cost of opening xxx own xxxxxx xx the xxxxx xx xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xx xx worked xx xxxxxxxxx
x xxx xxxxxxx to work in big MNC xxxxxxx instead of xxx own xxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx in xxxx would xxxx xxx money xx
- - - more text follows - - -
Buy this answer
Try it before you buy it