HEALTH CARE POLICY, LAW AND ETHICS FOR JAN V
- Evaluate how the Healthcare Qui Tam affects health care organizations.
- Provide four (4) examples of Qui Tam cases that exist in a variety of health care organizations.
- Devise a procedure for admission into a health care facility that upholds the law about the required number of Medicare and Medicaid referrals.
- Recommend a corporate integrity program that will mitigate incidents of fraud and assess how the recommendation will impact issues of reproduction and birth.
- Devise a plan to protect patient information that complies with all necessary laws.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Examine how the health care system treats issues of reproduction and birth.
- Identify best practices in health information management.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health care policy, law, and ethics.
- Write clearly and concisely about health care policy, law, and ethics using proper writing mechanics
Health care - Law, Ethics and Policy
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (2096 words)
xxxxx xx the assignment:
Introduction x xxxx xx xxx xxxx
Qui Tam xxxxxxxx are xxx type xx xxxxx which xxx xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx frauds with xxx help of xxx xxxxxx public. This is on xxx xxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxx interest xx indeed x government's interest. Citizens xx the xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx to file a case against a company xx xxxxxx of xxx xxxxxxxxxx xx they xxx aware of a xxxxxxxxx fraud. xxxx citizens are xxxxxxxx known as "Whistleblowers".
Effect xx xxxxxxxxxx Qui xxx on Healthcare organizations:
Whistleblowers xxxx the xxxxxxxxxx stop many xxxxx of xxxxx - Medicare xxx Medicaid fraud, xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx types of xxxxxx that xxxxxx the xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx thereby xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx have xxxx stolen xxxx xxx U.S. Treasury xxx taxpayers.
Under the xxxxx xxxxxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xxx sue xx xxxxxxxxxx or a xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxx government and xxxx recoveries xx behalf of xxx
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it