fin 571 week 5 quiz
1. Genaro needs to capture a return of 40 percent for his one-year investment in a property. He believes that he can sell the property at the end of the year for $150,000 and that the property will provide him with rental income of $25,000. What is the maximum amount that Genaro should be willing to pay for the property?
2. The process of identifying the bundle of projects that creates the greatest total value and allocating the available capital to the projects is known as
3. You are considering a project that has an initial cost of $1,200,000. If you take the project, it will produce net cash flows of $300,000 per year for the next six years. If the appropriate discount rate for the project is 10 percent, what is the profitability index of the project?
4. What might cause a firm to face capital rationing?
5. The WACC for a firm is 19.75 percent. You know that the firm is financed with $75 million of equity and $25 million of debt. The cost of debt capital is 7 percent. What is the cost of equity for the firm?
6. Bellamee, Inc., has semiannual bonds outstanding with five years to maturity and are priced at $920.87. If the bonds have a coupon rate of 7 percent, then what is the YTM for the bonds?
7. Beckham Corporation has semiannual bonds outstanding with 13 years to maturity and are currently priced at $746.16. If the bonds have a coupon rate of 8.5 percent, then what is the after-tax cost of debt for Beckham if its marginal tax rate is 35%? Assume that your calculation is made as on Wall Street.
8. RadicalVenOil, Inc., has a cost of equity capital equal to 22.8 percent. If the risk-free rate of return is 10 percent and the expected return on the market is 18 percent, then what is the firm's beta if the firm's marginal tax rate is 35 percent?
9. Which type of project do financial managers typically use the highest cost of capital when evaluating?
Answer rating (rated one time)
fin 571 week 5 quiz
body preview (3 words)
xxx xxx xxxx x quiz
file1.docx preview (648 words)
xxxxxx xxxxx to xxxxxxx a return xx 40 percent for xxx one-year xxxxxxxxxx in a xxxxxxxxx He xxxxxxxx xxxx xx can xxxx xxx property xx xxx xxx of xxx xxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxx xxxx the property will provide him with rental xxxxxx xx $25,000. What is the maximum amount xxxx Genaro should be willing xx pay xxx the xxxxxxxxx
The process of xxxxxxxxxxx xxx bundle of xxxxxxxx that xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx and allocating xxx available capital to xxx xxxxxxxx is known as
You xxx xxxxxxxxxxx x project that has an xxxxxxx cost of $1,200,000. If you xxxx the project, it xxxx xxxxxxx xxx cash flows of $300,000 per xxxx for xxx xxxx xxx xxxxxx If xxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx for xxx xxxxxxx is 10 percent, xxxx xx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx of xxx xxxxxxxx
What xxxxx cause a firm to face xxxxxxx rationing?
The WACC for x xxxx xx 19.75 xxxxxxxx xxx know xxxx the firm xx financed xxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx equity xxx $25 million xx debt. The cost xx debt xxxxxxx xx x percent. xxxx is the xxxx of equity
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it