fin 571 week 1 quiz
1. Which of the following business organizational forms subjects the owner(s) to unlimited liability?
2. Which of the following business organizational forms is easiest to raise capital?
3. Which organizational form best enables the owners of the firm to monitor the actions of other owners of the same firm?
4. Which of the following factors or activities can be controlled by the management of the firm?
5. The legal system and market forces impose substantial costs on individuals and institutions that engage in unethical behavior. Which of the following would not be an example of the above?
6. The most common reason that corporate firms use the futures and options markets is
7. Galan Associates prepared its financial statement for 2008 based on the information given here. The company had cash worth $1,234, inventory worth $13,480, and accounts receivables of $7,789. The company's net fixed assets are $42,331, and other assets are $1,822. It had accounts payables of $9,558, notes payables of $2,756, common stock of $22,000, and retained earnings of $14,008. How much long-term debt does the firm have?
8. Tre-Bien Bakeries generated net income of $233,412 this year. At year end, the company had accounts receivables of $47,199, inventory of $63,781, and cash of $21,461. It also had accounts payables of $51,369, short-term notes payables of $11,417, and accrued taxes of $6,145. The net working capital of the firm is
9. Which of the following best represents cash flows to investors?
fin 571 week 1 quiz
body preview (3 words)
fin xxx week 1 xxxx
file1.docx preview (486 words)
xxxxx of xxx following business organizational forms xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx to xxxxxxxxx liability?
xxxxx of xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx organizational xxxxx xx xxxxxxx xx raise capital?
xxxxx organizational xxxx best xxxxxxx xxx owners xx the xxxx to monitor the actions of xxxxx owners of the same firm?
xxxxx xx the xxxxxxxxx factors xx xxxxxxxxxx can xx controlled xx the xxxxxxxxxx of the xxxxx
The legal system xxx market xxxxxx xxxxxx substantial xxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx engage xx unethical behavior. xxxxx xx xxx following would xxx be xx example of the above?
The most common reason that corporate xxxxx use xxx futures and options xxxxxxx is
xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx its financial statement for 2008 xxxxx on xxx information given xxxxx The company had xxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx worth xxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxx xxx company's xxx xxxxx assets xxx xxxxxxxx and xxxxx xxxxxx are xxxxxxx It had xxxxxxxx payables of $9,558, notes payables xx $2,756,
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it