economics need help paper 3
Assignment 3 "Market Model Patterns of Change"
Choose and research a specific business that is publicly traded where there has been a pattern of change in a particular market model (monopoly, oligopoly, etc.).
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe the business and explain the general pattern of change of the particular market model indicating how this change is likely to impact business operations.
- Hypothesize the basic short-run and long-run behaviors of the model in the business you have chosen in a “market economy.” Provide support for your assumptions and conclusions.
- Explain the major factors that affect the degree of competitiveness in your business. Use the data to develop at least three (3) measures (e.g., productivity measures) to show how the industry is evolving. Provide evidence supporting your rationale.
- Research two of the business’ closest competitors to determine the pricing strategy for each business indicating how knowledge of this information may influence pricing decisions in your business. Provide support for your rationale.
- Recommend a pricing policy for the business you chose. Assess how your pricing policy maximizes profits for the business. Provide support for your rationale.
- Use at least three (3) high-quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the profit-maximizing price and output level for given operating costs for monopolies and firms in competitive industries.
- Propose how differences in demand and elasticity lead managers to develop various pricing strategies.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in managerial economics and globalization.
- Write clearly and concisely about managerial economics and globalization using proper writing mechanics.
Answer rating (rated one time)
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (1414 words)
xxxxxxx xxxxx ECONOMICS
xxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxx of xxxxxxx
xxxxxx xxx research x xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxx is publicly xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxx been a pattern of xxxxxx xx a xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx model (monopoly, xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx
x xxxxxxxx xxx business xxx xxxxxxx the xxxxxxx pattern xx xxxxxx of xxx particular xxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxx this xxxxxx xx likely xx xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx
xx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx United Kingdom, there xxxx xxxx many xxxxx who provided enough consumer xxxxxx xxxx products. xxxxx this xxx x monopolistic xxxx xx market xxxxxxxxxx However xx xxx year xxxxx five of the xxxx influential companies xxxx and xxxxxx together xx xxxx xxx GlaxoSmithKline Beechams firm. xxxx xxx x xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx GlaxoWellcome plc xxx SmithKline xxxxxxxx plc. xxxxx companies xxxx xxxx mergers of xxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxx they have. Once the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx was formed it
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it