I don't want no copy nor plagraism work either....all orignal work....
Assignment 2: Challenges in the Global Business Environment
Due Week 8 and worth 280 points
According to the textbook, ongoing challenges in the global business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Use the Internet to research the code of ethical conduct of one (1) of the following organizations:
- Hershey Company
Next, use the Internet to research the code of ethical conduct of two (2) similar companies in the same industry as the company you have chosen.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Specify, in brief, the nature, structure, types of products or service of the business you selected. Examine the information within the company’s code of ethical conduct, and choose three (3) key issues from within the document that you believe are critical for success. Provide a rationale for the response.
- Using the three (3) key issues you selected as a benchmark, compare and contrast the codes of conduct of two (2) similar companies within the same industry as your chosen company.
- Examine the extent to which the two (2) similar companies you researched have addressed the key issues you selected. Hypothesize two (2) potential positive outcomes for each company if each addresses the key issues in question and two (2) potential adverse effects if each company fails to address these issues.
- Propose two (2) techniques that the original company you selected could use in order to ensure that its code of conduct will remain relevant through years of changing economic, political, social, cultural, and technological forces on business and society. Next, evaluate the effectiveness of two (2) methods that the company currently adopts in order to manage environment issues.
- Examine two (2) approaches that the original company you selected has taken in order to embrace technological advancements for innovation and thus improve business offerings. Anticipate three (3) potential technological challenges the company could face, and recommend one (1) strategy that the company could use in order to eliminate or minimize each of these anticipated challenges.
- Specify at least one (1) one lobbying strategy that the original company you selected has used in an effort to influence national or local government decisions in its favor. Summarize the issue in question, and ascertain whether or not the lobbying effort was appropriate. Justify the response.
- Analyze two (2) global corporate citizenship efforts of the original company you selected, and assess the extent to which these efforts are effective in accomplishing the company’s goals. Examine the manner in which the two (2) global citizenship efforts could contribute significantly to the company’s sustainable development goals.
- Use at least four (4) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the influences of changing economic, political, social, cultural, and technological forces on business and society.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and society.
- Write clearly and concisely about business and society using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
100% correct answer A+++++++++++++++++++TUTORIAL GUARANTEED PERFECT
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (1146 words)
Running xxxxx CODE xx ETHICS
Code xx xxxxxx
xx xxxxxx times, global business environment xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xx the companies, xx they xxx xxxxxxxx to unethical xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxx paper xxxxxxxxx the xxxx xx xxxxxxx conduct xx xxxxxxxxx xxx issues faced xx xxx xxxxxxx regarding xxx ethics.
xxxxxxxxx xx manufacturing, xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx selling a xxxxxxxxxx soft drink xxxxxxx restaurants, xxxxxx xxx vending xxxxxxxx xx all xxxx the world. Coca-Cola xx xxx xx the xxxxx’x xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxx products xx it xxxx xxxxx business in around 200 countries xxx selling xxxxxxx more xxxx 2 xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx each day. The company xxxxxxxx beverage xxxxx or xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx in xxxx and xxxxxxxx xxx sells them xx retail xxxxxxx restaurants chains and xxxxxxx machines xxxx COCA-COLA COMPANY, xxxxxx
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx 2013).
Coca-Cola xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx of xxxxxx and standards of corporate governance. xxx company
- - -
more text follows
- - -
file2.docx preview (1146 words)
Running Head: xxxx OF ETHICS
xxxx xx xxxxxx
In recent times, global business xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx of xxx companies, xx xxxx xxx xxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx This xxxxx discusses the xxxx xx xxxxxxx conduct xx xxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxxx xx xxx company regarding the ethics.
Coca-Cola is manufacturing, xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx selling x xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx restaurants, xxxxxx and vending machines xx xxx xxxx the world. xxxxxxxxx is one xx xxx world’s xxxxxxx manufacturers xxx xxxxxxxxxxxx of beverage xxxxxxxx as it xxxx their xxxxxxxx in xxxxxx 200 xxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx average xxxx than 2 xxxxxxx beverages each day. xxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxx soft xxxxx in cans and xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxxx to retail xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx chains and vending xxxxxxxx (THE COCA-COLA xxxxxxxx 2013).
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx 2013).
Coca-Cola xxxxxxxxxxx code xx ethics xxx xxxxxxxxx xx corporate governance. The xxxxxxx
- - -
more text follows
- - -
Try it before you buy it
Check plagiarism for $2.00