I don't want no copy nor plagraism work either....all orignal work....
Assignment 2: Challenges in the Global Business Environment
Due Week 8 and worth 280 points
According to the textbook, ongoing challenges in the global business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Use the Internet to research the code of ethical conduct of one (1) of the following organizations:
- Hershey Company
Next, use the Internet to research the code of ethical conduct of two (2) similar companies in the same industry as the company you have chosen.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Specify, in brief, the nature, structure, types of products or service of the business you selected. Examine the information within the company’s code of ethical conduct, and choose three (3) key issues from within the document that you believe are critical for success. Provide a rationale for the response.
- Using the three (3) key issues you selected as a benchmark, compare and contrast the codes of conduct of two (2) similar companies within the same industry as your chosen company.
- Examine the extent to which the two (2) similar companies you researched have addressed the key issues you selected. Hypothesize two (2) potential positive outcomes for each company if each addresses the key issues in question and two (2) potential adverse effects if each company fails to address these issues.
- Propose two (2) techniques that the original company you selected could use in order to ensure that its code of conduct will remain relevant through years of changing economic, political, social, cultural, and technological forces on business and society. Next, evaluate the effectiveness of two (2) methods that the company currently adopts in order to manage environment issues.
- Examine two (2) approaches that the original company you selected has taken in order to embrace technological advancements for innovation and thus improve business offerings. Anticipate three (3) potential technological challenges the company could face, and recommend one (1) strategy that the company could use in order to eliminate or minimize each of these anticipated challenges.
- Specify at least one (1) one lobbying strategy that the original company you selected has used in an effort to influence national or local government decisions in its favor. Summarize the issue in question, and ascertain whether or not the lobbying effort was appropriate. Justify the response.
- Analyze two (2) global corporate citizenship efforts of the original company you selected, and assess the extent to which these efforts are effective in accomplishing the company’s goals. Examine the manner in which the two (2) global citizenship efforts could contribute significantly to the company’s sustainable development goals.
- Use at least four (4) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the influences of changing economic, political, social, cultural, and technological forces on business and society.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business and society.
- Write clearly and concisely about business and society using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.
100% correct answer A+++++++TUTORIAL GUARANTEED PERFECT GUIDE
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (1146 words)
Running xxxxx xxxx OF xxxxxx
Code of xxxxxx
In xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx business xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx challenges of the companies, xx they are assigned xx xxxxxxxxx business xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx discusses xxx xxxx xx xxxxxxx conduct xx Coca-Cola xxx xxxxxx xxxxx xx the xxxxxxx regarding xxx xxxxxxx
Coca-Cola xx manufacturing, distributing xxx xxxxxxx a xxxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxx through xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx and vending machines in xxx over the xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx is one of xxx world’x largest xxxxxxxxxxxxx and distributors xx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx it xxxx xxxxx business xx xxxxxx 200 countries and xxxxxxx xxxxxxx more than 2 xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx xxxx The xxxxxxx provides xxxxxxxx xxxxx or xxxxxxxxxx soft xxxxx xx xxxx and xxxxxxxx and sells them xx xxxxxx xxxxxxx restaurants chains xxx xxxxxxx machines (THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, xxxxxx
(Source: Kawabe, 2013).
xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx code of xxxxxx xxx standards xx corporate xxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx
- - -
more text follows
- - -
file2.docx preview (1146 words)
Running Head: xxxx OF xxxxxx
xxxx of Ethics
In recent times, global business environment xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx of the companies, so they xxx xxxxxxxx to xxxxxxxxx business practices. xxxx xxxxx discusses the xxxx of xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxx faced by xxx company regarding the ethics.
Coca-Cola is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx selling x xxxxxxxxxx xxxx drink through xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx and xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx all over xxx world. Coca-Cola xx one of the xxxxx’s largest xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xx beverage xxxxxxxx xx xx runs their business xx around xxx countries xxx selling xxxxxxx xxxx xxxx 2 xxxxxxx beverages each day. xxx company provides xxxxxxxx xxxxx xx carbonated soft xxxxx in xxxx and xxxxxxxx and sells them to retail xxxxxxx restaurants chains and xxxxxxx machines (THE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxx
(Source: xxxxxxx xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx established code xx ethics and standards xx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx The xxxxxxx
- - -
more text follows
- - -
Try it before you buy it
Check plagiarism for $2.00