In this assignment, you will consider how to access and evaluate different types of sources (refer to page 435 in your textbook). Some access and evaluation techniques may be used on several sources, while others may apply to a particular source type. Be
In this assignment, you will consider how to access and evaluate different types of sources (refer to page 435 in your textbook). Some access and evaluation techniques may be used on several sources, while others may apply to a particular source type.
Begin by listing three types of sources. For each source type, complete the following:
- Give an example of the source type (provide title and/or URL address if a web site).
- Write a three-sentence summary of each source selection (what information does each contain?)
- Describe what criteria you will use to evaluate this source.
- In a concluding paragraph for each source selection, discuss if you found the site to be credible, why it was or was not credible, and how you would incorporate it into your writing.
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (460 words)
Running xxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx
xxxx source offers xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx on theories that are xxxxxxxx to xx implemented xx xxxxxxx that have been affected by conflicts via xxxxxxx that xxx xxxxxxxx in their xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx The xxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx systems xxxx will xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx xx all. xxx xxxxxx xxxxxx xxx xxx xxxx that some xxxxxxxx xxxxxxx theories xxxx xx xxxxx own whilst others need to xx integrated together xx xxxxxxxx successfully (United Nations, 2011).
Briggs S., (2013). xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxx People xxxxxx xxxxxx Retrieved xxxx http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/important-theories-in- criminology-why-people-commi.html.
xxxx source xx xx xxxxxxx that xxxxxxxxx
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it