other students are interested:
2. A computer repair shop had received a number of complaints on the length of time it took to make repairs....
2. A computer repair shop had received a number of complaints on the length of time it took to make repairs. The manager responded by increasing the repair staff by 10%. Complaints on repair time quickly decreased, but complaints on the cost of repair suddenly increased. When the repair costs were analyzed, it was found that the average cost of repair had actually decreased compared to what it was before the increase in staff. Explain the causes & recommend what actions you will contemplate.
the options are given
body preview (114 words)
xx the xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx the xxxxxx xxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx on account xx xxxxxx would have xxxxxxxxxx xxxx might have xxxx xxx xxxxxx xxx increased cost of xxxxxxx
xx analyzing xxx average xxxx of xxxxxxx it was xxxxx that the xxxxxxx xxxx xxx decreased. This means xxxx the xxxxxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxx xxx increased. This could be achieved xx
1. Solving xxx customer’s problem xxxxxxxxxx by insuring that all xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx work together.
xx xxxxxxxxxxxx time should not xx xxxxxxx
3. Providing xxxxxxx what xxx customer wanted.
4. Provide xxxxxxxx wanted xxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxx wanted.
5. Provide what’s xxxxxx xxxxx it’s xxxxxx exactly xxxx it’s xxxxxxx
xxxx xxx improved the xxxxxxxxxx of xxxxxxxx
Buy this answer
Try it before you buy it