other students are interested:
12 page paper due 5/18/12
Use the Internet to research two (2) publically held health care organizations in your state that you believe would benefit from a merger. Download and review each organization’s financial statements.
Write a ten to twelve (10-12) page paper in which you:
1. Conduct basic financial statement and operating indicator analysis to assess the financial condition of the two (2) health care organizations you selected.
2. Analyze the organization’s debt, equity financing, and capital structure of the two (2) organizations.
3. Analyze the capital structure and cost of capital of the two (2) organizations.
4. Conduct a risk analysis regarding the merger of the two (2) organizations you have identified.
5. Analyze current receivables management of the two (2) organizations and make recommendations for how receivables management should be addressed post-merger.
6. Explain which financial ratios you used in your analysis and how they were derived in an appendix to your assignment.
7. Provide at least four (4) qualified sources, e.g., peer-reviewed journals, professional organization Website, or health care provider Websites.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA • Include a cover page and page numbers and reference page. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length
This is a paper about merger acquisition. Please use http://www.investors.com to compare financial information on Kindred Health Care (KND) and Tenet Health Care THC
THIS A MERGER ANALYSIS PAPER DUE 5/18/12
body preview (14 words)
xxxx xxx go........Just rewrite it xx your own xxxxx xx xxxx xxxxx
file1.docx preview (2363 words)
Pfizer, xxxx and Eli Lilly
xxx pharmaceuticals industry is going through a critical phase considering the number xx xxxxxx xxxxxxx xx the xxxxxx xxxxxx While the process started way back xx 2009, xxxx xxxxx xxxxxx expiries xx xxxx have troubled xxxx xxxxx players. xxxx xx xxxx it, expiry of xxxxxxxx a xxxx used xxx lowering of blood xxxxxxxxxxxx in the xxxx quarter xx xxxx has seen xxxxxx owner Pfizer's profit go down xx x whopping 19% to $1.79 billion in xxx first quarter xx 2012 xxxx $2.2 billion registered in xxx first xxxxxxx of xxxxx xxx it's xxx xxx xxxxxx xx xxx xxxxxxxx which is xxxxxxxx the xxxxxx xxx xxx big xxxxxx players; xx xx the entry xx xxx xxxxxxxx generic players xxxx xxxxxxxxxx countries, xxxxx xxx xxxxxxxx the xxxxxx expiries xxxx xx
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it